2-Ingredient Pancakes: 2ish Ingredient Pancakes Should Go Viral, Too! by Donna John
You’ve seen the viral recipe going around for two-ingredient pancakes. Of course I had to make them. And of course I made some changes. Don’t go into this recipe thinking “pancakes.” The texture is more like a wet crepe. But they are good, fast and healthy. I added more potassium-packed bananas, local honey, omega 3-rich walnuts and anti-inflammatory cinnamon to my 2ish-ingredient pancakes.
- 1 overripe banana
- 2 eggs
My Optional Ingredients
- sliced banana
- walnuts (or nut of choice)
Here’s how to make them:
- Mash the banana in a bowl.
- Add the eggs and mix well. Add some cinnamon into the batter, if desired.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter into the hot skillet and cook until it firms up enough for you to flip. Cook another minute or two on the other side.
- To serve, top with sliced bananas, a drizzle of honey, chopped walnuts and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: