10-Minute Lemon Curd Recipe: This Easy 4-Ingredient Lemon Curd Recipe Is Tart & Creamy by Donna John
Tart and creamy, this lemon curd recipe is perfect on toast, as a pie filling or cheesecake topping and takes this limoncello tiramisu recipe over the top. You could even dip pound cake squares, pretzels, cookies or fruit in it.
The easy lemon recipe takes just minutes to make, with just four simple ingredients. The creamy, tart concoction makes a great gift for friends and family!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter, cut into pieces
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepot.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens and can coat the back of a spoon.
- Strain through a mesh strainer into a bowl (this is optional). Cool.
- When cool, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Variation: Make key lime curd by substituting key lime juice for the lemon juice.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Saucepots $10 & Up
Citrus Juicers $6 & Up
Whisks $5 & Up
Mesh Strainers $5 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.