How to Make Easy Royal Frosting for Decorating Cookies & Cakes! by Kathy Widenhouse
Nothing wrong with that tub of icing, but if you want to take it up a notch, try this easy icing recipe!
- 3 tablespoons (1/4 cup) meringue powder
- 1 pound (4 cups) powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons (1/2 cup) warm water
Here’s how to make it:
- Place ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Use an electric mixer on high speed to beat ingredients together until peaks form, about 7-10 minutes.
Use to decorate cakes, cupcakes or sugar cookies (get the easy recipe here)!
Vremi Hand Mixer $20
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.