How to Make Easy Royal Frosting for Decorating Cookies & Cakes! by Kathy Widenhouse
Nothing wrong with that tub of icing, but if you want to take it up a notch, try this easy icing recipe!
- 3 tablespoons (1/4 cup) meringue powder
- 1 pound (4 cups) powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons (1/2 cup) warm water
Here’s how to make it:
- Place ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Use an electric mixer on high speed to beat ingredients together until peaks form, about 7-10 minutes.
Use to decorate cakes, cupcakes or sugar cookies (get the easy recipe here)!
Vremi Hand Mixer $20
Electric hand mixer for with three speeds and 150 watt power for whisking and blending food for baking recipes and more.
Contains five stainless steel mixing bowls with individually colored lids, a non-slip silicone base and three grating attachments.
Make homemade royal icing following the included recipe.
Contains two 32-ounce bags of powdered sugar.