How to Roast Garlic (an Amazing Ingredient That’s Better Than Butter)! by Pamela Allen
Roasted garlic is delicious! Use it as a spread or add it to mashed potatoes, pasta or dressings. It’s easy to make, and can be kept in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- olive oil
Here’s how you make it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel away the papery outer layer of the garlic.
- Cut the top one-third off the top of the garlic.
- Drizzle olive oil over the garlic until completely covered.
- Roast upright in a covered dish for 1 hour.
Squeeze the roasted cloves of garlic on bread or use as an ingredient. Enjoy!