Pumpkin Spice Muffins: How to Make This Autumn Family Favorite! by Tiffany C
Pumpkin spice muffins are my favorite things this season – and a hit with my family!
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice (I used Penzey's pumpkin spice)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) pure pumpkin puree (I used the 365 Whole Foods brand)
- 1/2 cup granulated organic sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Here’s how to make them:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place paper baking cups into muffin pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda and salt until well combined. Set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, sugar and brown sugar. Beat in eggs, then vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Slowly whisk in the flour mixture until there are no lumps.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Makes about 18 muffins.
Good at room temperature or even slightly chilled! Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.