Recipes for Fall: How to Make Pork Chops With Apples & Onions In 30 Minutes by Erica Kane
With apples and onions, this pork chop recipe is soon become a family favorite. And it's ready in about 30 minutes. Serve with a heaping spoonful of the apples and onions on top. Mashed potatoes make a great side.
- 3 small apples, sliced thin
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 1 cup white wine
- 6 pork chops, 3/4 inches thick
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
Here's how you make them:
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season pork chops generously with salt and pepper on both sides. Sear pork chops about 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer to lined baking sheet.
- Immediately upon removing the chops, de-glaze the skillet with the dry white wine. Swirl in the butter. Once butter melts, add the onions and apples. Sprinkle with salt, to taste. Stir occasionally, cooking until soft, about 8 minutes.
- Add the chops back to the pan on top of the onions and apples. Cook for another 2 minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.