The Best Banana Pudding Recipe: This Easy Banana Pudding Recipe Is Old-fashioned Southern Sweetness by Donna John
Banana pudding perfection. This recipe can be made in a baking dish, trifle bowl (my favorite way) or even in individual dessert cups. If using a large trifle bowl, buy a 16-ounce container of the Cool Whip so you have plenty for the top.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 5 - 6 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 box Nilla Wafers (save a few for garnish)
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding or 1 large box
- 3 cups milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 container Cool Whip (12 ounces) or whipped cream
Here's how you make it:
- In a bowl, combine the pudding, milk, softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract. Mix well with an electric mixer until completely combined and smooth.
- Fold in half of the Cool Whip.
- Layer some Nilla Wafers on the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish or trifle bowl.
- Top with some of the sliced bananas.
- Cover with half of the pudding mixture.
- Add another layer of Nilla Wafers, then bananas, then remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with more Cool Whip.
- Decorate the top with some crushed and whole Nilla Wafers.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Trifle Bowls $9 & Up
Nabisco Nilla Wafers $3 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $4 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.