Healthy Halloween Snack Recipes: Make Fun & Easy Spooky Fruit Snacks for Halloween by Donna John
What kid could resist these one-eyed apple monsters and banana ghosts on Halloween? You get healthy, and they think it’s just fun!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- peanut butter
- cashews or peanuts
- large marshmallows
- melted chocolate
- toothpicks (optional)
How to make the apple treats:
- Cut wedges out of the apples.
- Use two wedges to make a mouth. Secure the back with toothpicks, if needed.
- Fill the inside of the mouths with peanut butter.
- Add cashews or peanuts for the teeth.
- Attach a marshmallow to the top with a dab of peanut butter for the eye.
- Make the pupil with the chocolate.
How to make the banana treats:
- Cut the bananas in half.
- Using the melted chocolate, add a mouth and eyes.
- Stand up on a plate or platter.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Peanut Butter $3 & Up
Cashews $5 & Up
Peanuts $3 & Up
Marshmallows $3 & Up
Chocolate $3 & Up
Toothpicks $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.