Roasted Red Pepper Dip: This Dip Recipe Is the Easiest Snack Ever by Erica Kane
Roasted red pepper and basil dip is literally the easiest recipe ever. It's healthy, gluten-free, delicious and will satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. Serve with any dippers that your heart desires (crackers, cucumber slices, red pepper slices, etc.). If you decide to double this recipe (as I do with almost everything), do not double the olive oil. Use 3 tablespoons of EVOO instead. Everything else doubles perfectly.
- 1/4 cup basil
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 small bottle (about 7 ounces) roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Here’s how you make it:
- Toss all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.