How to Make Cucumber Dill Salad With Creamy Garlic Yogurt Dressing! by Donna John
30Seconds contributor Jennifer Young recently shared some of the healthy benefits of cucumbers, so I thought I'd share a refreshing recipe that stars the fascinating veggie ... uh, fruit.
- 2 - 3 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cucumber and onions in a bowl.
- Combine the yogurt, garlic, lemon juice and dill.
- Add the dressing to the cucumbers. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.