Creative Salad Dressing Recipe: This Creamy Celery & Cucumber Salad Dressing Recipe Is CPR for Boring Salads by 30Seconds Food
2 years ago
Add to collection
Salads can be boring. Ranch, ranch and more ranch. This celery and cucumber salad dressing recipe will give new life to your salads.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped seedless cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, parsley or other fresh herb (optional)
- 3/4 cup olive oil (approximately)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine everything in a blender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pulse until smooth and creamy.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $25 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Dried Italian Seasoning $2 & Up
Salad Dressing Cookbooks $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.