How to Make Watermelon Pizza With Feta & Herbs (Kids Will Love It)! by Donna John
Put a fun twist on watermelon by making this fun, kid-friendly watermelon pizza. It's perfect for an after-school snack, summer party appetizer, dessert or light lunch.
- 1 whole watermelon
- feta cheese
- fresh herbs (basil, mint, tarragon, etc.)
- kosher salt (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cut a large round slice of the watermelon.
- Lay the watermelon on your serving plate.
- Cut the watermelon into pizza-like slices.
- Sprinkle with the feta and chopped herbs.
- Add a light sprinkling of kosher salt, if desired.