Whole-Wheat Pancake Mix Recipe: An Easy 4-Ingredient Pancake Mix Recipe (No Preservatives!) by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Host of KSCU 103.3 FM LIVE Food Talk Radio S.F. Bay Area
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 cups organic white whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
Here’s how you make it:
- Combine all ingredients.
- Store in an air-tight container in a cool dark place up to a month.
When ready to prepare, combine:
- 1 large organic egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon organic oil
- 1 cup of the mix
Here’s how to make it:
- Whisk the egg, buttermilk, oil and pancake mix in a bowl until combined.
- Heat a large pan or griddle over medium heat and oil with butter or coconut oil.
- Drop about 2 tablespoons of pancake mixture onto the griddle, making as many pancakes as you can fit. Cook for 2 minutes until bubbling. Flip pancakes and cook for an additional minute.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.