My kids don't like spinach by itself, but I have a quick and easy recipe for lasagna roll-ups that they love!
- 1 16-ounce package lasagna noodles
- 1 15-ounce tub ricotta cheese
- 1 pound shredded Italian blend cheese
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 10-ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 jar pasta sauce
Here’s how to make them:
- Boil the lasagna noodles per package instructions. Spray a 13x9-inch pan with non-stick spray and lay the boiled noodles flat.
- Combine the ricotta, the Italian blend cheese and the spinach. Put about 4 tablespoons of the cheese/spinach mixture in the middle of each noodle. Carefully roll each of them up from one side to the other. Place seam-side down in a pan.
- Pour the pasta sauce over the noodles. Top with the Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.