Healthy Snacks: Make Frozen Honey & Yogurt Bananas (Yes, Please) by Gigi Gaggero
I'm not kidding! These frozen honey and yogurt bananas will start a family feud, so make sure you make plenty!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- choice of toppings (chocolate chips, crumbled graham crackers sprinkles, nuts if your kids can have them, etc.)
Here's how to make them:
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (one that can fit in your freezer – go make room now you will thank me later).
- Mix the yogurt with the honey in a gallon food storage bag with the sides rolled back so you can get in and out of the bag (you know how I love no additional cleanup).
- Cut bananas in bite-sized chunks (or leave whole, your choice).
- With a fork or craft stick inside of each piece, gently dip banana chunks in the yogurt, completely coating.
- Add toppings over a paper plate for easy cleanup.
- Freeze at least 1 hour.