A brigadeiro is a bite-size Brazilian ball of chocolate goodness that’s served at almost all celebrations in Brazil. With only four ingredients, this truffle-like treat is super simple to make.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons powdered baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon butter
- chocolate sprinkles
Here’s how to make them:
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk, cocoa and butter in a saucepan.
- Over medium-low heat, cook until the mixture thickens and is firm enough to stay together and not spread when stirred.
- Pour the batter onto a lightly buttered cookie sheet and allow it to cool to room temperature (or pop it into the fridge for a few minutes).
- Butter your hands and roll it into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Roll the balls in the chocolate sprinkles.
Yum! Store in an airtight container.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.