Make This Vegan Dragonfruit Smoothie Bowl & Slay Your Day! by Chef Gigi Gaggero
This creamy vegan pinky dragonfruit smoothie bowl was created to honor fellow 30SecondMom contributor, Stephen Dimmick!
- 2 Pitaya Plus Organic Dragon Fruit Smoothie Packs (found at Whole Foods)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups coconut water
- 1 cup cashew or sweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen mangos
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop Vega Organic Vanilla Plant Protein
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 to 2 tablespoons organic agave (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa nibs (optional)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 handful toasted, crushed cashews
- Toasted coconut (optional)
- Additional sliced strawberries or any additional fresh fruit you adore
Here’s how to make it:
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process on medium-high until desired consistency. Add more or less liquid depending on your preference.
- Place in a bowl and top with scrumptious toppings!
Then, slay the day away!
Use these superfruit smoothie packs to make your own healthy and delicious smoothies, pitaya bowls and more. It is the perfect way to start your day, energize before exercising or refresh after a workout. Box of 60.
Made from whole food, non-GMO ingredients, Vega One All-in-One Nutritional Shake gives you everything you need — all in one delicious scoop!
Nature’s most hydrating, refreshing, vitamin- and mineral-rich nectar.
Packed with antioxidants and essential vitamins and minerals such as calcium, magnesium and iron.
A gluten-free sugar substitute that has a low glycemic response.
These are "nature's chocolate chips" with a strong, raw, dark chocolate flavor. They're 100 percent certified organic, kosher, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan and raw.
Cashews are incredibly rich in copper, which is instrumental in giving you the healthiest of bones. They also shower you with antioxidants, phosphorous, manganese and magnesium for unmatched wholesomeness. 3-pound bag
Whether creating delicious frozen drinks for a party or a quick smoothie for one before your dash out the door, this blender is ready with 1,000 watts of power to crush ice and blend fruits and veggies with ease.