Make This Vegan Dragonfruit Smoothie Bowl & Slay Your Day! by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Host of KSCU 103.3 FM LIVE Food Talk Radio S.F. Bay Area
This creamy vegan pinky dragonfruit smoothie bowl was created to honor fellow 30Seconds contributor, Stephen Dimmick!
- 2 Pitaya Plus Organic Dragon Fruit Smoothie Packs (found at Whole Foods)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups coconut water
- 1 cup cashew or sweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen mangos
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop Vega Organic Vanilla Plant Protein
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 to 2 tablespoons organic agave (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa nibs (optional)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 handful toasted, crushed cashews
- Toasted coconut (optional)
- Additional sliced strawberries or any additional fresh fruit you adore
Here’s how to make it:
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process on medium-high until desired consistency. Add more or less liquid depending on your preference.
- Place in a bowl and top with scrumptious toppings!
Then, slay the day away!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.