Dutch Baby Pancake Recipe: This Easy Dutch Baby Pancake Is Simply Scrumptious and Ready in About 30 Minutes by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Our 30Seconds Resident Chef
Why go out for an amazing Dutch Baby pancake when you can make one at home? The Dutch Baby was developed in the U.S., but it’s derived from the German Pfannkuchen. Wherever this divine pancake recipe is from, it is so easy and completely delicious. Make that scrumptious! You also can make this recipe gluten free.
Cuisine: American & German
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk or almond milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries
- powdered sugar, for dusting on top before serving
- syrup or honey, for serving
Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Whisk together eggs, milk, flour, granulated sugar, lemon zest, extract and salt in a blender.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over high heat. Add butter and melt. Add batter then scatter with the berries.
- Immediately transfer to hot oven until cooked through and top is set, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Scream with delight, then top with powdered sugar and your favorite toppings like honey, syrup, etc.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cast Iron Skillets $12 & Up
Gluten-free Flour $4 & Up
All Purpose Flour $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.