The Best Burger Recipe: This Easy & Delicious Burgers Recipe Makes the Tastiest Hamburgers or Meatballs in Minutes by Jan Mostrom
Warmer weather means easier meals and lots of grilling. This easy and delicious burger recipe can be used for meatballs, hamburgers or turkey burgers – or a combination! Just make plenty, cook and freeze for a second meal. For meatballs, place on top of cooked pasta and top with marinara. They keep in fridge for a few days or in the freezer for longer.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 pounds ground meat (I like to use half turkey breast, half dark meat)
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- few shakes of Worcestershire sauce
- your favorite spices, to taste
- dash of milk (to bind together)
- chopped tomato (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Blend all the ingredients together. (I use my hands.) Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Form into meatballs or patties.
- Grill burgers to your preferred level of done-ness, or bake meatballs at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes (don't overcook).
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ketchup $3 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.