Easy Roasted Almonds Recipe: You'll Go Nuts for These Healthy Roasted Almonds (Great On-the-Go Snack) by Christine Jones
Between everyone's busy schedules, having healthy snacks on hand is a must. Almonds are a tasty and nutritious snack, and roasting your own almonds elevates them to a new level. I roast a batch on Monday and have them on hand for snacking throughout the week. These roasted almonds are so easy and delicious (and good for you), and they make a great appetizer as part of a cheese tray, too.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
Servings: 8 to 12
- 1 bag (25 ounces) raw almonds
- chocolate chips or dried fruit (optional)
Here's how to make them:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lay the raw almonds in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Cook for approximately 8 minutes or until brown. Shake the pan after 6 minutes. (The trick is to get them as brown as possible without burning them!)
- Let them cool and serve. (This is when you would add in chocolate chips or dried fruit as a fun combo.)
On-the-go tip: Altoids tins and Orbit gum car cups are great portable containers for these almonds.
Adult variation: Enjoy these almonds with a glass of wine!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.