Salted Nuts Bars Recipe: You'll Go Nuts for This Easy Dessert! by Shannon Benish
Nuts. Butterscotch. Brown sugar. Oh, my! These ooey gooey salted nut bars will be the hit of your party!
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups mixed nuts (no Brazil nuts)
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 package (6 ounces) butterscotch chips
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the flour, brown sugar, salt and 1 cup butter. Blend well. Press into an ungreased 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes. Take out of the oven and top with the mixed nuts.
- Combine the light corn syrup, 2 tablespoons butter, water and butterscotch chips in small saucepan. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour mixture over the nuts.
- Return to oven and bake for 10 additional minutes. Cool completely and cut into bars.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.