How to Make 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-Free, Too)! by Kathy Widenhouse
Three-ingredient peanut butter cookies? It just doesn’t get any easier than this!
- 1 cup peanut butter (any variety)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
Here's how to make them:
- In a medium bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, cream peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls 2 inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheets. With a fork, press tines over peanut butter balls in a crosshatch pattern, one at a time, to flatten each cookie.
- Bake 8-11 minutes in a preheated 350-degree F oven until cookies are lightly brown around the edges and appear to have no moisture peeking through crackled tops. Do not over bake. Cookies are best when they are still soft with bottoms that are barely light brown. Remove cookie trays from the oven.
- Allow cookies to sit for 5-10 minutes before using a spatula to transfer them to a wire rack. Let cookies cool completely.
Read more about this recipe here!
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.