Best 3-Ingredient Gluten-free Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe by Wendie Pett
Can't eat gluten or just cutting back? Join the club! But that doesn't mean you can't have your cookie and eat it, too.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes 12 to 15 cookies
- 2 large, ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 2/3 cups organic dark chocolate chips
- cinnamon (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well until thoroughly moist.
- Spoon onto a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, if using.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Gluten-free Rolled Oats $4 & Up
Organic Dark Chocolate Chips $5 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.