Makeup Tips: Want "Notice Me" Lashes? Wave Your Magic (Mascara) Wand Like This... by Cheryl Leahy
Mascara is a staple in many women’s beauty regimen, but few know how to properly use this magic wand. Here are my secrets:
- For extra volume, apply a coat, let dry, then apply another.
- For a doe-eyed look, pull the outer lashes out with the wand.
- To grab difficult lashes, hold the wand vertical and “paint” them.
- When dipping the wand into the tube, don’t pump the wand up and down; instead, swish the wand around.
- Make sure to dispose of your mascara every three to six months, especially if it starts to not smell so great or gets clumpy.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.