Looking Tired? How to Apply Mascara to Make You Look Refreshed and Awake! by Cheryl Leahy
Whether you got your eight hours or are barely surviving on two, this method of applying mascara can keep you looking refreshed and awake.
- Start with clean lashes - no residue from yesterday's mascara.
- Take your eyelash curler and start at the tip - pump it a dozen times, don't simply hold it down. (I learned this from celebrity makeup artist Stephen Dimmick!)
- Repeat mid-lash and at the roots.
- Grab a volumizing mascara and wipe excess off the end of the wand. Place wand at the roots, wiggle and slowly blink to fully coat lashes.
- Point wand at your eye to "paint" any hard-to-reach lashes.
- Go through one more time and direct lashes toward your nose.
You will look instantly more awake, regardless of what mom duties you had to tend to the night before!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: