Mindfulness While Traveling: 5 Ways to Practice Self-Care At the Airport by Kandice Cole
I often find myself at the airport when traveling for work or for leisure. No matter how much I plan, I often get off track with my usual self-care routines. It is important to adjust, rather than abandon, self-care routines while traveling. Here are some of my favorite ways to practice self-care while I am at the airport:
- Sit down and eat at a restaurant. Instead of doing a grab and go, I enjoy a sit-down meal at a restaurant inside the airport and read a good book.
- Explore the airport. Many airports have all types of features like galleries, exhibits and yoga rooms. Take a few minutes and explore something new.
- Essential oils. Rub a few drops of your favorite essential oil into your hands for a quick pick-me-up.
- People watch. Instead of scrolling on the phone, do some people watching.
- Give yourself more time and space. I like to arrive at the airport a few minutes earlier so I can take my time walking through the airport instead of rushing.
Self-care routines can happen anywhere, even at the airport! How will you practice self-care the next time you are at the airport?
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Essential Oils $5 & Up
Best-selling Books $8 & Up
Travel Journals $6 & Up
Travel Accessories $5 & Up
Luggage $25 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.