Mindfulness While Traveling: 5 Ways to Practice Self-Care At the Airport by Kandice Cole
I often find myself at the airport when traveling for work or for leisure. No matter how much I plan, I often get off track with my usual self-care routines. It is important to adjust, rather than abandon, self-care routines while traveling. Here are some of my favorite ways to practice self-care while I am at the airport:
- Sit down and eat at a restaurant. Instead of doing a grab and go, I enjoy a sit-down meal at a restaurant inside the airport and read a good book.
- Explore the airport. Many airports have all types of features like galleries, exhibits and yoga rooms. Take a few minutes and explore something new.
- Essential oils. Rub a few drops of your favorite essential oil into your hands for a quick pick-me-up.
- People watch. Instead of scrolling on the phone, do some people watching.
- Give yourself more time and space. I like to arrive at the airport a few minutes earlier so I can take my time walking through the airport instead of rushing.
Self-care routines can happen anywhere, even at the airport! How will you practice self-care the next time you are at the airport?
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Essential Oils $5 & Up
Best-selling Books $8 & Up
Travel Journals $6 & Up
Travel Accessories $5 & Up
Luggage $25 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.