Travelmath: The Site That Can Help You Figure Out Any Travel Question by Sheri B Doyle
Travelmath is my newest travel website obsession. If you have a travel question, the Travelmath website can answer it. The site is great for budget planning, or use it to figure out the fastest, easiest way to get to your destination. They also get as detailed as longitude and latitude for any destination in the world (might be great for geography homework, too). These are my favorite things Travelmatch figures out:
- If it is more affordable to fly or drive.
- How much is an average flight or hotel in a certain city.
- Good stopping points on road trips.
- What is the distance from here to there.
- What is the actual cost to drive from here to there.
- It calculates time difference and currency conversion.
- What airlines service a city you are interested in.
- Who flies non-stop to your destination.
Of course, they have a handy Travelmath app you can use on iPhones or Android devices.
What's your favorite travel app?