Atlantic City: 8 Reasons Beyond Gambling to Plan a Getaway to the Jersey Shore by Jennifer Young
11 months ago
Atlantic City, N.J., isn’t only for gambling. Located in southern New Jersey, there are activities to enjoy all year round.
- The recently renovated Hard Rock Cafe is the new spot to watch a concert. The venue is smaller, so there isn’t a bad seat in the house.
- Atlantic City has a great boardwalk, with many places to eat great pizza and some rides and activities for the family or “the big kid” in you.
- The beaches are steps off of the boardwalk, where you don’t only swim and tan. Atlantic City host beach concerts and other fun-filled events on the sand.
- Located on the boardwalk is the famous Margaritaville where it’s always 5 o’clock somewhere.
- If you’re hungry and looking to sit down to eat, Atlantic City has you covered. There are so many wonderful eateries to choose from in all price ranges.
- That goes for hotels, too. You don’t need to break the bank spending the night. Most places are within walking distance.
- Love to shop? Atlantic City has you covered there as well. There are stores everywhere.
- The nightlife is always exciting. Enjoy free concerts in Wild Wild West Casino on Fridays and Saturdays, and there are many clubs and bars to keep you occupied.
No matter the reason, Atlantic City has something for you.