Travel Tricks: 5 Amazing Life Hacks That Will Change the Way You Travel by Joani Plenty
Hitting the road or friendly skies with the family this summer? After reading these five life hacks, you'll never travel the same way again!
- Baby wipes and baby powder go great together to remove sand! Just wipe your legs with the baby wipe, shake on baby powder and brush off the sand.
- Packing my shoes in disposable plastic shower caps protects clothing from heel snags and dirt.
- Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket! I like to place money in several different locations (child’s backpack, socks, cooler, sneakers, inside suitcase).
- Use contact lens cases to hold small amounts of product (lotion, baby oil, foundation for touch-ups before exiting the plane, water for tissue dipping, etc.). This can also reduce carry-on bags.
- Keep a small bag stocked with necessities in your suitcase year 'round. If you forget something, you'll always have your emergency stash.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baby Powder $2 & Up
Baby Wipes $4 & Up
Shower Caps $5 & Up
Contact Lens Cases $3 & Up
Beach Safes $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.