Summer Camp Packing Checklist: What Kids Need to Take to Camp by Selvei Rajkumar
Summer camp is an ideal opportunity for your child to learn more about their world and enjoy the great outdoors. To help your child prepare for summer camp, here are some important items your child may need to bring along:
- Proper summer clothing that’s also comfortable and easy to clean.
- Extra underwear.
- Extra socks.
- Sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher.
- Child-safe insect repellent.
- Sun accessories such as sunglasses and a hat with a brim.
- Footwear such as sneakers or sturdy sandals.
- Rain gear.
- Swimwear and goggles, if applicable.
- Any necessary medication, in its original container with dosage instructions.
- A small knapsack.
If your child is attending an overnight camp, you will also want to pack:
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Summer Clothes for Kids $5 & Up
Kid's Underwear $5 & Up
Kid's Socks $4 & Up
Sunscreen $4 & Up
Insect Repellent $4 & Up
Kid's Sunglasses $7 & Up
Kid's Sun Hats $6 & Up
Kid's Sneakers $10 & Up
Kid's Sandals $10 & Up
Rain Gear for Kids $8 & Up
Kid's Swimwear $5 & Up
Kid's Goggles $4 & Up
Kleenex $2 & Up
Knapsacks $6 & Up
Bedding $6 & Up
Towels $4 & Up
Toothbrushes $3 & Up
Toothbrush Holders $2 & Up
Toothpaste $3 & Up
Toiletry Bags $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.