Have a Toddler? 10 Wacky (But Accurate) Ways to Identify the Toddler Stage by Tracy Neubauer-Cunningham
When people say toddlers are crazy ... DUH!!! It’s life in a circus with a ring leader who is strung out on meth and has anger issues; a mix between a rabid animal and psychopath. Here's help with identifying if you are in the toddler stage:
- Have you ever looked at a toddler running around and thought, “Are you on speed?” They are tiny Ninja Warrior contestants.
- Toddlers live by the rule of doing the opposite. "Put on your shoes" translates to sitting quietly taking off their pants.
- You no longer fantasize about being rich with a perfect body – you fantasize about sleep. Sleeping for hours … days … weeks.
- You have become a shut-in to avoid public meltdowns.
- You say, “stop eating couch food” or “car seat food” habitually.
- You can now sleep with your eyes open.
- You regularly have five to 15 bags of snacks open that will never be fully eaten.
- Preparation for bedtime routine is three to five hours before actual bedtime.
- You would rather have a public colonoscopy than take your child to a restaurant.
- Leaving the house is minimally a 40-minute process of selective bargaining.
It’s a war zone. Be OK with walking on crumbs; stock up on cleaner and disinfectant wipes. Applaud your abilities to reason with the most diabolical masterminds you will ever encounter.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Disinfecting Wipes $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.