A Healthy Workplace: 6 Ways to Bring Positive Lifestyle Changes to the Office by Susan Bowerman
Multitasking and balancing your personal and work life sometimes means picking up fast food and forgoing your exercise plans. Fortunately, with proper planning there are ways to incorporate health and nutrition into your daily life while encouraging others in your office to make lifestyle changes that lead to healthier and happier lives. Here are tips to help you be a change agent in your life and the lives of others:
- Organize a lunchtime walk with your co-workers.
- Encourage everyone to stand at your next meeting.
- Host a healthy potluck that includes healthy and balanced meals and protein snacks.
- Start a friendly competition with co-workers, such as tracking your steps or water intake.
- Invite a local fitness instructor to teach a free yoga or fitness class.
- Bring in light weights you can use at your desk.
Remember, positive lifestyle changes do not happen overnight. If you slip, get back on your program.
For more tips visit DiscoverGoodNutrition.com.