Help Your Kids Make New Year's Resolutions: 8 Kid-friendly Suggestions Parents Will Love by Jill Ceder, LMSW, JD
New Year's Resolutions aren't just for adults. Help your kids make resolutions this year! Some social and behavior goals you might want to consider discussing with your little one include:
- trying new foods
- getting along better with siblings
- managing frustration using language and not tantrums
- not tattling on friends or siblings
- being a good helper when Mom or Dad ask
- to stop lying
- cleaning up room
- doing chores without being asked by Mom or Dad
What resolutions will your kids make this year?
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
New Year Planners $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.