Halloween Punch Recipes: Get Slimed With This Ghoulishly Green Punch for Kids by Donna John
Kids will love getting “slimed” when they drink this fun Halloween punch. Don't give it to children under the age of 3, as the eyeballs are a potential choking hazard.
- 2 small boxes lime JELL-O
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 quart lemon-lime sports drink
- 1 1/2 quarts lemon-lime carbonated soda
- gummy worms
- plastic eyeballs
Here’s how you make it:
- Combine the JELL-O, sugar and boiling water. Stir well until dissolved.
- Add cold water.
- Pour into a punch bowl. Add the sports drink and soda.
- Garnish with gummy worms and plastic eyeballs.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Punch Bowls $10 & Up
Plastic Eyeballs $4 & Up
Gummy Worms $3 & Up
Lime J-ELLO $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Lemon-Lime Soda $3 & Up
Lemon-Lime Sports Drinks $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.