5 Life Hacks for the Beach You Didn't Know You Wanted to Know! by Joani Plenty
Are you a beach bum mom? Join the club! Here are five hacks that will make your time at the beach even better!
- Soothing Sunburn: Freeze aloe vera gel in an ice cube tray. Fill a sandwich bag with the aloe cubes to soothe sunburn safely.
- Fun Cooler Packs: Fill water balloons and place them into the freezer. They’ll keep food cool at the beach, and then give to kids for play with once melted.
- Tackle Picky Eaters: Use a plastic tackle box and fill sections with different snacks (pretzels, nuts, popcorn, etc.) for everyone to enjoy.
- Cell Safety: Drop your cell phone into a sandwich bag and zip. It can still be used while inside of the baggie, yet, kept safe from sand and sea.
- Wine Time: Thoroughly clean an empty suntan lotion bottle with soap and hot water. Fill the clean bottle with your favorite wine (one with a pump is always fun). That's 4 to 16 ounces of summer day greatness right there, folks!
Time to get your beach on!