Fitness & Weight Loss Plateaus: 5 Ways to Break Through & Get More Results! by Dana Pieper
Have you hit a fitness or weight loss plateau? Here are some ways to break through:
- Add technology. Strap on a heart rate monitor and/or wear a Fitbit or BodyMedia.com band to track your activity and steps outside the gym.
- If you've been lifting the same weight for six months, you should go up a bit.
- Speed up your walk or run on your treadmill.
- Make note of how low you're squatting and lunging. You may have gotten comfortable and aren't working as hard.
- Add a new workout to your routine; something different to throw at your body. Change is good and your body may respond.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.