Keeping Kid's Teeth Healthy During Halloween & Every Day: A Dentist Shares 5 Healthy Teeth Tips for Families by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
Sweet treats can cause cavities. But a few simple tips from leading dentist Dr. Sherri Worth can help this Halloween and every day!
- First, have a good dinner so you and your kids will have nutrients to start off the evening.
- Make sure that everyone is drinking plenty of water.
- Have your kids rinse out intermittently with water to “flush the sugar bugs away.” This helps keep the sugar from resting in the grooves of your teeth.
- Brush your teeth and your children’s teeth thoroughly before going to bed.
- And please, don't let kids take sugary candy to their bedrooms!
Photo: Dr. Sherri Worth
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.