Healthy Toothbrush Tips: 5 Steps to a Germ-free Toothbrush! by Margaret Steck
We all know that taking care of our teeth starts with good brushing every day, but good brushing requires a germ-free brush. Keep your toothbrush germ-free with these tips!
- Do not share it with others.
- Store it upright in a stand, away from other toothbrush bristles, so that it has a chance to dry out between uses.
- Make sure to rinse the bristles out before and after each use.
- Use antibacterial mouthwash to soak your toothbrush with once a week.
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months unless you’ve been sick with a cold or the flu, then you’ll want to replace it right away.
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.