Healthy Toothbrush Tips: 5 Steps to a Germ-free Toothbrush! by Margaret Steck
a year ago
We all know that taking care of our teeth starts with good brushing every day, but good brushing requires a germ-free brush. Keep your toothbrush germ-free with these tips!
- Do not share it with others.
- Store it upright in a stand, away from other toothbrush bristles, so that it has a chance to dry out between uses.
- Make sure to rinse the bristles out before and after each use.
- Use antibacterial mouthwash to soak your toothbrush with once a week.
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months unless you’ve been sick with a cold or the flu, then you’ll want to replace it right away.
The world’s first of its kind with Bluetooth communication between brush and smartphone.
Removes up to two times more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
Designed with circular power bristles to help remove tooth stains.