How Negative Energy Affects You: 6 Ways to Guard Against Negative Energy & Raise Your Vibration by Dr. Bradley Nelson
When dramatic events are happening in life, it can be difficult to stay clear of negative energy around us. Some signs you may be affected by negative energy include:
Some steps to help you raise your vibration and protect yourself against negative energy include:
- Control what is in you. Eat healthy, live whole foods. The shorter the time from tree to tasting, from ground to gourmet, the more positive energy you can receive.
- Control what is around you. Stay away from chronically toxic people and situations. Stay off of negative social media.
- Eliminate clutter, physical and spiritual. Clean lines and open spaces in your living area can provide calmness and serenity. Purge yourself of emotional clutter like Trapped Emotions. The Emotion Code® is a process to help identify and release these energies.
- Literally “ground” yourself. This concept is also known as “earthing.” You know that great feeling you have after a day at the beach? That is about more than a day of relaxation. Standing or walking in bare feet in grass, sand or even on a concrete surface that is immediately above the soil can rid your body of negative energy.
- Embrace joy. Share random hugs and smiles. Think about all you have to be grateful for and share that gratitude. Keep negative energy at bay with positive thoughts and acts.
- Slow down and love the little things. Make sure you have sufficient alone time and use it to enjoy what makes you content. A walk in the woods, smelling fresh-cut grass, watching children play, a day of reading – the possibilities are endless.
If you are caught in a downward spiral of negative thoughts, observe your surroundings and activities and figure out what changes need to be made to raise your vibration.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links. The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.