Overwhelmed By All That Is Happening? It's OK! Remember This During the COVID-19 Crisis... by Kandice Cole
Let's all take a collective breath.
In the past two weeks, you have been asked to completely readjust your life because of the coronavirus. You are taking care of kids, partners, parents, grandparents, family members and friends. You are grieving the loss of time, energy, money and resources. Yet, you still have to show up. So...
- It's OK if your life is topsy turvy right now.
- It's OK if you are not exercising right now.
- It's OK if you are not "making the best use" of your time by writing that book or working on a business plan.
- It's OK if your kids have no routine and are on YouTube all day.
- It's OK if you took three naps.
- It's OK if you have had on the same pajamas for the past two days.
- It's OK if your life doesn't look like it's Instagram ready.
You are adjusting to a new normal and it is very difficult. Don't put extra pressure on yourself to get it all right at this moment.
Give yourself grace. Nurture yourself. Take small steps. Make small adjustments as you put all the confusing pieces of this puzzle together. You get another day. Each day, do one small thing to make your world/life better. And if you fail, work on it the next day.
Keep going and keep breathing.
You got this. We got this.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.