Morning Sickness When On the Go: 5 Tips to Help Pregnant Moms Survive the Daily Commute! by Molly Laird
My whole life I have wanted to be a mother. I have dreamt about being pregnant and envisioned something very different than my current reality. I was quite surprised to find that morning sickness was not just in the morning, or something that takes place in the privacy of your own bathroom. It is something that happens all day, sometimes every day, no matter where you are or who you are with! To all mothers experiencing this aspect of pregnancy, I am cheering you on every step of the way and I hope these tips help you like they have helped me!
- Carry empty ice cream containers in your purse. They make for the perfect "puke bucket" on the go. (I found Talenti to be the easiest and the best containers.)
- Use essential oils. Place a dab on wrist before entering the train or bus and when that "bad water" starts coming, breathe in that instead of the smell of others.
- Place yourself near a door so you can breathe in fresh air at each stop and get off, if needed.
- Turn to music. Make a playlist of songs that encourage you to keep going, almost like a running playlist!
- Know that you are not alone. There are probably a handful of women praying they do not puke at that very moment.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: