Is Yoga Good for Weight Loss & Toning? You May Be Surprised! by Meighan Sembrano
Do you know yoga contributes to weight loss? If you are looking for ways to lose weight yoga is a good option. This is how yoga helps you lose weight and achieve a fantastic figure:
- Lowers the level of stress hormones and, at the same time, increases the sensitivity of insulin – food will be burned as energy and not stored as fat.
- Firms your muscles. The different yoga poses that you will assume will help you tone your entire body.
- Core strengthening. This is an essential thing to achieve, especially if you are interested in losing weight in the abdominal area.
- Increased calorie burning. The effects of yoga have been identified as superior to the ones of aerobic exercise.
- Make better food choices. Yoga teaches you about mindfulness, and it helps you make better food choices.