Prostatitis Facts: 7 Things Men Need to Know About This Disease of the Prostate by Nicole DeAvilla
Prostatitis is inflammation of the prostate. Knowing these facts from the Urology Care Foundation can help you deal effectively with prostatitis.
- Getting the right diagnosis is the key to taking care of prostatitis.
- Prostatitis does not always involve the prostate. The problem may be in the nearby tissues.
- Prostatitis can't always be cured, but its symptoms can be managed.
- Treatment should be followed even if you feel better.
- Patients with prostatitis aren't at higher risk for getting prostate cancer.
- There's no reason to stop normal sex unless it bothers you.
- You can live a reasonably normal life with prostatitis.[img]
Be sure you are getting regular prostate screenings after age 50. Men at any age can develop prostatitis, though as men age their risk grows.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get inspiration in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Men's Health Magazine $7/year
Prostate Supplements $10 & Up
Dr. Peter Scardino's Prostate Book $20 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.