Dr. Shefali Asks: How Good a Parent are You to Your Inner Child? by Dr. Shefali Tsabary
The greatest indicator of good parenting is how good a parent you are to your own inner child. Here are five questions every parent needs to ask themselves:
- How did I connect to my own inner child feelings today?
- Did I honor my child’s feelings today?
- What is weighing heaviest on my heart in this moment?
- What is life asking me to do differently?
- What keeps showing up (repetitive patterns) that is calling me to make a positive change?
How’s your inner child doing? Learn more about your inner child.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.