Dr. Shefali Asks: How Good a Parent are You to Your Inner Child? by Dr. Shefali Tsabary
The greatest indicator of good parenting is how good a parent you are to your own inner child.
Here are five questions every parent needs to ask themselves:
- How did I connect to my own inner child feelings today?
- Did I honor my child’s feelings today?
- What is weighing heaviest on my heart in this moment?
- What is life asking me to do differently?
- What keeps showing up (repetitive patterns) that is calling me to make a positive change?
How’s your inner child doing? Learn more about your inner child here!
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.