Dr. Shefali Asks: How Good a Parent are You to Your Inner Child? by Dr. Shefali Tsabary
a year ago
The greatest indicator of good parenting is how good a parent you are to your own inner child.
Here are five questions every parent needs to ask themselves:
- How did I connect to my own inner child feelings today?
- Did I honor my child’s feelings today?
- What is weighing heaviest on my heart in this moment?
- What is life asking me to do differently?
- What keeps showing up (repetitive patterns) that is calling me to make a positive change?
How’s your inner child doing? Learn more about your inner child here!
New from the New York Times bestselling author of "The Conscious Parent" comes a radically transformative plan that shows parents how to raise children to be their best, truest selves.
Traditional books on parenting abound with clever techniques for control and quick fixes for dysfunction. In Dr. Shefali Tsabary's conscious approach to parenting, however, children serve as mirrors of their parents' forgotten self.