Family Easter Parties: How to Create a Festive Dessert Table for Your Easter Gathering! by Toni Van Ert
When lots of adults and kids get together over Easter, it's fun to create a dessert table with an array of treats for everyone to enjoy.
- Purchase great chocolates and treats and mix them in with homemade favorites.
- Use food coloring in a Ziplock bag of sugar to create colored sugar, which can be used as a base to line plates.
- Spots of frosting helps bunnies and other elements stand up on the plates.
- All white dishes and fresh flowers sing spring!
- Put treats at different heights to make the table more interesting!
My kids love to help with this, and I bet yours will, too!