Pink Rosé & Guava Cocktail Recipe With Frozen Lemonade Pops for Valentine's Day by Chef Gigi
When Valentine's Day rolls around, it needs to be toasted and celebrated! Whether you're toasting with your sweetheart, friend, mom, coworker or just toasting yourself, you need to try this refreshing pink champagne and guava cocktail recipe!
The simple cocktail is made with vodka, guava syrup, fresh lime juice, strawberries or raspberries and rosé, champagne or sparkling wine. The best part is topping it off with a lemonade ice pop. How fun! You will need a cocktail shaker and a muddler for this recipe. If you don't have a muddler, use the end of a wooden spoon to mash the berries.
Are you skipping syrups? Add an ounce of guava nectar to the muddled berries and freshly squeezed lime juice. This variation will be less intensely guava flavored, but it is also delicious!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1.5 ounces guava syrup
- 1.5 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 strawberries or fresh raspberries
- 8 ounces rosé, champagne or sparkling wine
- 2 frozen lemonade pops, for garnish
Here's how to make it
- Hull and quarter the berry and add it with freshly squeezed lime juice to a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle (smash) the fruit to extract the juices.
- Add the vodka and guava syrup to the cocktail shaker, then fill it with lots of ice.
- Shake, shake and shake until well chilled, then fine strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with frozen lemonade pop.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Drink Shakers $8 & Up
Muddlers $5 & Up
Guava Syrup $7 & Up
Guava Nectar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.