Quick 6-Ingredient Garlic Fried Rice Recipe Is Tasty Clean Eating by 30Seconds Food
"We eat a lot of brown rice at our house!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. "Between meal prepping lunches for the week, and also alongside most of our evening meals (think: six teenagers/young adults), I really mean we go through a ton of brown rice."
This flavorful clean-eating fried rice recipe will keep in the refrigerator for up to three to four days. But we don't think it'll last that long!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons ghee, clarified butter or grass-fed butter
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos, tamari, Braggs liquid aminos or low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- Sesame Seeds
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Rice Cooker
- "Experiment making this with diced onions or shallots if you have some to use up."
- "You can also try adding other diced veggies such as celery, carrots or even peas right into your skillet with the rice."
- "Add cooked diced turkey, chicken or pork and you have a complete meal!"
- "While it’s not traditional at all, this fried rice recipe works great using cooked quinoa and also cauliflower rice."
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add the cooked brown rice and stir-fry for about 1 minute. Bring all the rice to one side of the pan. On the empty side of the skillet, slowly pour in the beaten eggs and cook until almost scrambled.
- Drizzle the coconut aminos over the rice. Add the green onions and mix everything together. Remove from heat. Serve hot sprinkled with sesame seeds.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Clean Food Crush®.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 11.1g
Saturated Fat: 5.2g
Total Carbohydrate: 74.7g
Dietary Fiber: 3.6g
Total Sugars: 0.6g
Vitamin D: 8mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.