2-Ingredient Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Recipe Is a Winner by Ann Marie Patitucci
My husband loves the air fryer I gave him for Christmas a couple of years ago, and my sons and I love what he cooks in it! We’ve enjoyed everything from air-fried chicken and french fries to (previously frozen) appetizers and vegetables. I don’t use it as much as my husband, but I recently air-fried mozzarella sticks for a small get-together and my friend asked if they were homemade! I can’t say enough about air-fryer cooking. If you’re following a keto, paleo or Whole30 diet, many air fryer recipes will work for you. If you’re just looking to eat a little healthier, the air fryer will be good for you, too!
In my family, we’re all fans and the food is healthier than regular fried food! What’s not to love? Ever since I bought ours, I’ve been keeping my eyes peeled for new air fryer recipes. My hubby and sons love bacon (I’m not as big a fan and always prefer turkey bacon).
A friend shared this air-fryer bacon-wrapped chicken recipe and I couldn’t believe how easy it is! There are only two ingredients (besides salt and pepper if you want to season with them). And I can use turkey bacon for mine! This two-ingredient air-fryer chicken recipe is next on my air-frying list!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts, approximately 8 ounces each
- 8 slices bacon (use center cut bacon for less fat or substitute for turkey bacon)
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, if desired (note that the bacon will already provide some salt). Starting from one end, tightly wrap two strips of bacon over each chicken breast.
- Transfer the chicken to the air fryer and fry at 380 degrees F, about 6 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 160 degrees F. Increase to 400 degrees F for 1 minute to brown the bacon.
- Remove from the air fryer and transfer to a cutting board. Cover chicken with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.