How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds (An Easy & Healthy Fall Treat)! by Christie Gosch
If you haven't tried this great fall treat with your kids, you should! Crunchy, delicious pumpkin seeds are packed with fiber, vitamins, minerals and numerous health-promoting antioxidants. They aren’t hard to prepare, especially if you’re already carving pumpkins with your kids.
- Scoop out the insides of your pumpkin.
- Pick out the seeds.
- Rinse in water to remove the leftover pumpkin.
- Dry overnight on a cooking sheet.
- Lightly coat with olive oil or melted butter and sprinkle with salt.
- Cook at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes. Watch carefully so they don’t burn.
Cool and enjoy!