3-Ingredient Apple Dump Cake Recipe Is How to Deliciously Fall Into Fall by Donna John
Dump cakes are awesome, aren't they? You dump call the ingredients, which are usually minimal, into a pan without stirring, bake and then dig in. This easy three-ingredient apple dump cake recipe takes about 5 minutes to prepare. The end result is a sweet, moist apple cake. Top it with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream, sit back and enjoy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 13x9-inch cake
Here's how to make it:
- Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour the apples into the pan. (If you want to add any cinnamon or vanilla, sprinkle it on now.)
- Sprinkle the cake mix evenly over the apples.
- Drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 45 minutes or until golden. Let the cake cool about 10 minutes before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.